Africa Fighting Malaria has testified before both Houses of the US Congress, the UK Parliament, the Ugandan and South African government, and government ministries of various African nations. Here are some samples of AFM's Testimony:
- Testimony of Roger Bate at the US House of Representatives Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights hearing on Fighting Malaria: Progress and Challenges, December 5, 2011
- Written Testimony of Donald Roberts at the US House of Representatives Energy and Power Subcommittee hearing on climate science and EPA's greenhouse gas regulations, March 8, 2011.
- Written Testimony of Roger Bate and Richard Tren to the US Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, & Pensions hearing on restoring FDA's ability to keep America's families safe, April 24, 2008.
- Written Testimony of Roger Bate and Paul Reiter to the US Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, & Pensions hearing on climate change and public health, April 10, 2008.
- Testimony of Donald Roberts at the US Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works hearing examining the human health impacts of global warming, October 23, 2007.
- Statement on behalf of Africa Fighting Malaria by Roger Bate, Richard Tren and Philip Coticelli, US Congressional Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health Briefing and Hearing for Malaria Awareness Day, April 25, 2007.
- Statement by Richard Tren for the Public Hearing on the Proposed Re-Introduction of DDT for Indoor Residual Spraying for Malaria Control in Uganda, November 21, 2006.
- Written Testimony of Roger Bate and Richard Tren to the US Senate Environment and Public Works Committee hearing on the role of science in environmental policy making, September 28, 2005.
- Written Testimony of Roger Bate to the US Senate Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security, Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, on USAID's malaria control program, May 12, 2005.
Please also read our sample Editorials, Research Papers, Letters, Media Coverage and Success Stories located in the What We Do menu above.