Africa Fighting Malaria publishes articles about successful malaria control and wider public health initiatives. Here are some examples of AFM's Success Stories:
- Physical and chemical stability of expired fixed dose combination artemether-lumefantrine in uncontrolled tropical conditions, Roger Bate, Richard Tren, Kimberly Hess & Amir Attaran, February 25, 2009
- AFM Bulletin #2: What makes a malaria control program sustainable and successful? September 19, 2008
- Keeping Malaria Out of Zanzibar, Richard Tren, Jasson Urbach, Francois Maartens & Philip Coticelli, March 26, 2008
- Moving Mountains: The Evolution of USAID's Malaria Control Program, Roger Bate, Richard Tren & Philip Coticelli, AFM Occasional Paper, December 12, 2006.
- Australia's Water Works, Roger Bate, Wall Street Journal Asia, August 23, 2006.
- Make Federal Spending Transparent, Roger Bate, Washington Post, August 9, 2006.
- The Lubombo Spatial Development Initiative is a notable malaria control success that AFM has promoted but not written on exclusively.
- You can find more malaria control success stories at Voices for a Malaria Free Future and Friends of the Global Fight.
Please also read our sample Editorials, Research Papers, Testimony, Letters and Media Coverage located in the What We Do menu above.